Tuesday, October 22, 2019

What is GREAT Customer Service?


Image result for Good customer service images
WHAT IS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
I recently read an article in Forbes Magazine, "What Customers Want And Expect". I found the article in line with how Merchant Processing Solutions Inc runs it customer service initiatives. They are as follows:
  • Customer do not repeat problems with your product/service/personnel. 
  • They was personalize/on time service.
  • They want a live person to speak to.
  • They are looking for consistency in responses/personnel/solutions
  • No push-back or "passing the buck"!
  • They pay YOU to take care of these issues. They need to attend to their business! 
I reflected on the above statements and asked our TEAM how we stand-up against these issues. Here's what we found out:
  • We take on a customer issue quickly and resolve it. Once we know what happened, we communicate with the merchant to get things corrected so they do not happen again.
  • We are a local South Florida company since 2006. We answer our own calls and respond as best as possible. That being said, we do have times when out merchant's calls goes to VM because we are busy. We also try to have a balanced family life. So, we implement live after hours phone numbers where out merchants can call to get help. Otherwise, we consult, educate, install and train our merchants on all aspects of their product and service.
  • As mentioned, when possible, we answer all phone calls or our merchants know they can text us as well.
  • Since we are the actual processor, we know who to call to get the right answers. Once we know what happened we confer amongst ourselves to determine how to explain the issue properly, in terms our merchant can understand. This becomes out consistent message to all merchants.
  • We tell out merchants that WE are the face of our company, platform, service product and equipment. When there is a problem, we address it as soon as possible! 
  • We have the philosophy that it our merchants are successful...we are successful. In order to do that, we need to keep them doing what they do best and let us do what we do best...attending customer service issues! 
Since 2006, Merchant Processing Solutions Inc has maintained 93% of their merchants. We believe that this is one of the main reason we are a top merchant services provider in South Florida. 

Image result for c&G catering images



I highly recommend Merchant Processing Solutions for you merchant services solutions. In an industry where there is so much competition, I get multiple calls a day from our companies promising me everything! But it's very important for me to email, text or pick up the phone and talk directly with my rep to get any issue handle immediately! It is also a very confusing product but necessary for small businesses. 

Image result for c&G catering images
Clara Moreno-Lasi
Owner
C&G Catering
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I felt very comfortable with MPS the moment they sat down with me. They wanted to understand my business and find out my needs. I did not want to change my POS System. They did their research and found out how we could change our processing to them and cut costs without impacting my POS or my business! 

I have been with MPS for more than 3 years. If I have any customer service issues, they respond to my questions and concerns on a timely basis.  I will continue to use Merchant Processing Solutions for my merchant processing needs. Thank You Ladies!!


If you would like GREAT Customer Service in merchant services, call Merchant Processing Solutions Inc

CALL TODAY - 954-938-2420





No comments:

Post a Comment